Project Title: Employee Association System
Front End: PHP
Back End: MySQL
This is the database connection string in our project. mysqli_connect is the function to create database connection. Here localhost is the server name, root is the username, anu123 is the password, employee_association is the database name.
$con = mysqli_connect("localhost","root","anu123","employee_association");
echo "Failed to connect to MySQL:".mysqli_connect_error();
We have created total 10 tables in this project. Following tables created in employee_association database:
- branch : This is the master table which stores the branch details. This branch details useful to add employees under particular branch.
- designation: This is the master table which stores the designation details.
- discussion: This is discussion table which stores all the discussion details. The uploaded file stores in project folder and only the path stores in the discussion table.
- discussion_reply: Discussion reply record stores in this table. This table is connected with discussion table.
- employee : All the bank employees profile detail stores in this table. The foreign keys are branch id and designation id.
- mail: Employees mail communication detail stores in this table.
- news: News published by admin stores in this table.
- subscription: This table stores employees subscripton details. Each employee has one year subscription. After one year the employee has to renew his subscription.
- subscription_tariff: This is the subscription tariff settings table which stores branchwise subscription tariff details.
- training_material: This table stores the training materials uploaded by the management.
Download Project Source Code:
For documentation of Employee Association Sytem kindly refer Free Student Projects