Online Content Management system is CMS system to store contents, photos, documents, etc. Even it has option to publish contents through online. The website visitors can view the published contents. We can make this project as blog site. This system will display date-wise contents. The project has example source code of CMS system which is developed using ASP script.
Online Content Management system
Features of the project:
- Users can manage their contents online. For each contents user can enter title, content description, content category and it has multiple image upload option.
- The user’s can store all kinds of images under one document.
- This script has two option to publish contents. In the protected mode the user can publish contents and only administrators can view the uploaded content. In the public mode published contents will display for public users who referring the site.
- Only the administrator can publish contents. Administrator has to enter unique login credentials to open the account page.
- The account page contains Add category, edit category, publish content, view contents, etc.
- The administrator can create different types of categories to publish content. View contents module displays the published contents. Admin can edit, update or delete the contents.
This is the simple source code created in the MVC structure. For design separate pages created and for coding we have created separate pages. The design created in .tpl files and .asp extension stores asp files.
Note: copy the _config.asp file from the template you desire to this directories and rename it to config.asp. The links and the content can be added via /content/links.txt. The admin password is also set in config.asp.
Download project source code:
Here we shared project source code. If you have any doubts kindly post your queries in the comment box. For student project reports kindly visit www.freestudentprojects.com